As a Canadian expat living in Chicago, I love to observe the humorous, the serious, and the just plain weird happenings in the fine, “Windy City”. I hope you enjoy reading my notes as much as I love writing them. I’ve been posting these notes on my personal Facebook page for about two years now. However, after a few prods and pokes from friends and family, I’ve finally put together a page just for “The Chicago Files”.
|3||[Hits: 23 - Added: 15-01-14]|
expat living in Chicago
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-10-63
- Interest: writing, traveling, humor, kindness, reading, music
- About me: Hi there! I am a Canadian expat living in Chicago. I love to observe the people of CHItown while I'm on the train, a bus, or just walking around this amazing city! I find so many differences here than Canada; and yet, there are also a lot of similarities. I write from my little Canuck perspective, and really enjoy sharing these thoughts with others!
- Social networks:
- Monday Wander: The Shape of Christmas Things
Posted on 17 December 2018 | 6:38 pm
- Sunday Serenity: Return of the Sun
Posted on 16 December 2018 | 7:31 pm
- Throwback Thursday: Five Tiny Tips to Survive the Holidays Without Losing Your Mind
Posted on 13 December 2018 | 7:54 pm
- Saturday Serenity: A Natural Holiday Decoration
Posted on 8 December 2018 | 8:18 pm
- Macy’s Christmas Tree Tradition, Part 2
Posted on 7 December 2018 | 5:31 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.