As a Canadian expat living in Chicago, I love to observe the humorous, the serious, and the just plain weird happenings in the fine, “Windy City”. I hope you enjoy reading my notes as much as I love writing them. I’ve been posting these notes on my personal Facebook page for about two years now. However, after a few prods and pokes from friends and family, I’ve finally put together a page just for “The Chicago Files”.
|3||[Hits: 23 - Added: 15-01-14]|
expat living in Chicago
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-10-63
- Interest: writing, traveling, humor, kindness, reading, music
- About me: Hi there! I am a Canadian expat living in Chicago. I love to observe the people of CHItown while I'm on the train, a bus, or just walking around this amazing city! I find so many differences here than Canada; and yet, there are also a lot of similarities. I write from my little Canuck perspective, and really enjoy sharing these thoughts with others!
- Social networks:
- Friday File: Sunrise Halo
Posted on 15 February 2019 | 3:36 pm
- Happy Valentine’s Day From The Chicago Files!
Posted on 14 February 2019 | 2:57 pm
- Wordless Wednesday: Lake Michigan, Fire & Ice
Posted on 13 February 2019 | 1:44 pm
- Nighttime at the CN Tower, Toronto
Posted on 10 February 2019 | 6:36 pm
- Saturday Serenity: Compassionate Tears
Posted on 9 February 2019 | 8:27 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.