Considering the Lilies is a blog where it's easy to pull up a chair and trade ideas and opinions with people you may never meet about why Seamus Heaney mattered so much; about the beautiful, bruised Northern Ireland that made me; about breast cancer, its pain, its politics, and the shiver of fear it brings when it moves in; and, about clearing a path to things that matter most and things that need to be said.
|2||[Hits: 3 - Added: 22-09-13]|
expat living in the Usa
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Immigration, Motherhood, Breast Cancer
- About me: Yvonne hails from Antrim, Northern Ireland, and has lived in the desert southwest of the United States for almost thirty years. Married, with a daughter who is navigating her path through the "teen tunnel," and a haughty cat, Atticus, she has spent the better part of the last three decades in the classroom as a student, teacher, and administrator. Her mid-life crisis came as a sneaky Stage II invasive breast cancer diagnosis which subsequently sent her to the blogosphere where she found a virtual home away from home . . .
- Social networks:
- Silent Night – from Scotland to Sandy Hook.
Posted on 14 December 2018 | 3:17 pm
- Another Ulster Twilight
Posted on 10 December 2018 | 5:35 pm
- Astral Weeks – In Every Thing Give Thanks.
Posted on 21 November 2018 | 3:33 pm
- For My Grandfather – on the Centenary of Armistice Day. Dulce et Decorum Est.
Posted on 11 November 2018 | 3:12 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.