Considering the Lilies is a blog where it's easy to pull up a chair and trade ideas and opinions with people you may never meet about why Seamus Heaney mattered so much; about the beautiful, bruised Northern Ireland that made me; about breast cancer, its pain, its politics, and the shiver of fear it brings when it moves in; and, about clearing a path to things that matter most and things that need to be said.
|2||[Hits: 3 - Added: 22-09-13]|
expat living in the Usa
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Immigration, Motherhood, Breast Cancer
- About me: Yvonne hails from Antrim, Northern Ireland, and has lived in the desert southwest of the United States for almost thirty years. Married, with a daughter who is navigating her path through the "teen tunnel," and a haughty cat, Atticus, she has spent the better part of the last three decades in the classroom as a student, teacher, and administrator. Her mid-life crisis came as a sneaky Stage II invasive breast cancer diagnosis which subsequently sent her to the blogosphere where she found a virtual home away from home . . .
- Social networks:
- spare me the cancer celebration – a reprise
Posted on 20 January 2018 | 1:54 pm
- pretty in pink – for my daughter
Posted on 18 January 2018 | 3:25 pm
- silent night again . . . from sandy hook to dunblane
Posted on 15 December 2017 | 6:49 am
- Van Morrison & Ghosts of a Halloween Past
Posted on 31 October 2017 | 1:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.