The Rambling Epicure joins the voices of professional food writers and artists from around the world who are interested in promoting a mindful, responsible approach to real food shopping, cooking, and eating, as well as food politics, safety, history, art, literature and philosophy.
|6||[Hits: 16 - Added: 09-11-11]|
US American expat living in Switzerland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Slow Food and Mindful Eating, Food Photography, Sustainability, A to Z
- About me: I am from Kentucky; I work as a freelance food writer and translator, cooking instructor, recipe developer and tester, as well as editor of the daily international food chronicle The Rambling Epicure. I have worked as a cooking instructor, food critic, food event organizer, and am active in the Slow Food movement. I studied wine in France and Switzerland and now work as a freelancer.
- 2014 Top Ten Books on Food and Cooking
Posted on 27 November 2014 | 2:53 am
- Food Writing Tips & Resources
Posted on 5 November 2014 | 6:24 pm
- Wendell Berry Quotes
Posted on 5 November 2014 | 12:24 pm
- Recipe: Shaker-style Apple Custard Oat Pie
Posted on 4 November 2014 | 9:56 pm
- Wendell Berry Quote: Why do Farmers Farm?
Posted on 3 November 2014 | 4:21 pm