The Rambling Epicure joins the voices of professional food writers and artists from around the world who are interested in promoting a mindful, responsible approach to real food shopping, cooking, and eating, as well as food politics, safety, history, art, literature and philosophy.
|6||[Hits: 16 - Added: 09-11-11]|
US American expat living in Switzerland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Slow Food and Mindful Eating, Food Photography, Sustainability, A to Z
- About me: I am from Kentucky; I work as a freelance food writer and translator, cooking instructor, recipe developer and tester, as well as editor of the daily international food chronicle The Rambling Epicure. I have worked as a cooking instructor, food critic, food event organizer, and am active in the Slow Food movement. I studied wine in France and Switzerland and now work as a freelancer.
- How to Start a Food Blog
Posted on 1 May 2015 | 2:00 pm
- Wendell Berry Quotes: On the Writing Process
Posted on 30 April 2015 | 5:01 pm
- Understanding Your Type as a Food Writer
Posted on 28 April 2015 | 2:00 pm
- Interview with Keith Reeves, Editor of In Search of Taste
Posted on 12 April 2015 | 5:17 pm
- Venice in Mind: Ponte de Gheto Novo
Posted on 23 March 2015 | 6:53 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.