The Rambling Epicure joins the voices of professional food writers and artists from around the world who are interested in promoting a mindful, responsible approach to real food shopping, cooking, and eating, as well as food politics, safety, history, art, literature and philosophy.
|6||[Hits: 16 - Added: 09-11-11]|
US American expat living in Switzerland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Slow Food and Mindful Eating, Food Photography, Sustainability, A to Z
- About me: I am from Kentucky; I work as a freelance food writer and translator, cooking instructor, recipe developer and tester, as well as editor of the daily international food chronicle The Rambling Epicure. I have worked as a cooking instructor, food critic, food event organizer, and am active in the Slow Food movement. I studied wine in France and Switzerland and now work as a freelancer.
- Recipe: Chicken-Fried Steak
Posted on 17 December 2014 | 3:49 am
- 2014 Top Ten Books on Food and Cooking
Posted on 27 November 2014 | 2:53 am
- Food Writing Tips & Resources
Posted on 5 November 2014 | 6:24 pm
- Wendell Berry Quotes
Posted on 5 November 2014 | 12:24 pm
- Recipe: Shaker-style Apple Custard Oat Pie
Posted on 4 November 2014 | 9:56 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Find a selection of youth, independent and backpacker hostels worldwide on our page.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.