Your British guide to Switzerland is a podcast from a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller, for Brits living in Switzerland and Swiss interested in Britain. An audio podcast about Swiss culture, Swiss hidden places, work and living in Switzerland.
|2||[Hits: 18 - Added: 22-05-18]|
UK British expat living in Bern
- Interest: Britain and Switzerland
- About me: We, a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller host a podcast for expats moving and living in Switzerland or Swiss interested in Britain.
- Social networks:
- The hidden history that makes Dover so exciting - a Swiss view
Posted on 11 December 2018 | 1:56 pm
- The best Christmas present ideas to take home from Switzerland
Posted on 4 December 2018 | 6:00 am
- How often do Swiss people use other Swiss languages?
Posted on 20 November 2018 | 6:00 am
- How to make friends in Switzerland
Posted on 6 November 2018 | 6:00 am
- Swiss German words that don't translate to English: part two
Posted on 23 October 2018 | 5:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.