Your British guide to Switzerland is a podcast from a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller, for Brits living in Switzerland and Swiss interested in Britain. An audio podcast about Swiss culture, Swiss hidden places, work and living in Switzerland.
|1||[Hits: 8 - Added: 22-05-18]|
UK British expat living in Bern
- Interest: Britain and Switzerland
- About me: We, a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller host a podcast for expats moving and living in Switzerland or Swiss interested in Britain.
- Social networks:
- Wild swimming in Switzerland
Posted on 3 July 2018 | 5:00 am
- How to learn Swiss German (or should you learn high German)
Posted on 18 June 2018 | 4:43 pm
- Getting to know the Swiss over dinner: do's and don'ts
Posted on 5 June 2018 | 5:00 am
- An utterly delightful royal wedding special
Posted on 22 May 2018 | 6:00 am
- Full steam ahead! Buying Swiss train tickets
Posted on 8 May 2018 | 6:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.