Your British guide to Switzerland is a podcast from a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller, for Brits living in Switzerland and Swiss interested in Britain. An audio podcast about Swiss culture, Swiss hidden places, work and living in Switzerland.
|2||[Hits: 18 - Added: 22-05-18]|
UK British expat living in Bern
- Interest: Britain and Switzerland
- About me: We, a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller host a podcast for expats moving and living in Switzerland or Swiss interested in Britain.
- Social networks:
- Becoming Swiss, part one: 'Before it begins'
Posted on 12 February 2019 | 6:00 am
- What do you say in Switzerland when...
Posted on 29 January 2019 | 6:00 am
- How to learn to ski as a complete beginner
Posted on 15 January 2019 | 6:00 am
- Ice skating on a frozen Alpine lake
Posted on 1 January 2019 | 6:00 am
- How can I get over homesickness?
Posted on 18 December 2018 | 6:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.