Your British guide to Switzerland is a podcast from a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller, for Brits living in Switzerland and Swiss interested in Britain. An audio podcast about Swiss culture, Swiss hidden places, work and living in Switzerland.
|2||[Hits: 23 - Added: 22-05-18]|
UK British expat living in Bern
- Interest: Britain and Switzerland
- About me: We, a British journalist and a Swiss round the world traveller host a podcast for expats moving and living in Switzerland or Swiss interested in Britain.
- Social networks:
- Taking to the classroom to learn Swiss German
Posted on 11 June 2019 | 5:00 am
- Do you need to know Swiss German to move to Switzerland?
Posted on 21 May 2019 | 5:00 am
- Where to find Swiss second-hand delights
Posted on 7 May 2019 | 5:00 am
- 'Fête des Vignerons': make merry at the Swiss winemakers' festival
Posted on 22 April 2019 | 4:56 pm
- Shopping in Switzerland: what do you buy where?
Posted on 9 April 2019 | 5:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.