A look at life in Geneva, Switzerland from a black-American, first-time traveler in an interracial relationship. Follow the journey to greater understanding and acceptance as I live and learn through travel.
|2||[Hits: 32 - Added: 04-08-16]|
US American expat living in Geneva
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 14-02-85
- Interest: Lifestyle and Travel
- About me: I'm Ashleigh a native New Yorker living in Geneva, Switzerland. I am blogging my way through life as a black-American woman traveling and living abroad for the first time, while learning more about the politics of my natural hair, race, cultural differences and a new language.
- Social networks:
- Liberation in Learning: Expanding the Wings of a Phoenix, Pt. 2
Posted on 28 February 2017 | 2:09 pm
- Liberation in Learning: Expanding the Wings of a Phoenix, Pt. 1
Posted on 21 February 2017 | 11:47 am
- Abandoned Abroad: The Birth of a Phoenix
Posted on 6 February 2017 | 12:02 pm
- Bon Apétit: NORDIC TASTE
Posted on 4 November 2016 | 8:00 am
- The Importance of Estrogen in My Tribe
Posted on 20 October 2016 | 1:04 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.