Adventures of a kiwi family who left behind a life in the country living in a solar powered home on a 8Ha lifestyle block with no neighbours, for life in a 4th floor apartment in Moscow, with more residents in our apartment complex than lived in our whole town. We share our adventures, our experiences, trials, tribulations and general observations of life in Moscow. There will also be plenty of advice on what to do in Moscow with a young family and how to avoid the high cost of living here.
|11||[Hits: 48 - Added: 26-11-12]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 06-01-69
- Interest: Rugby, Cricket, Skiing, Travel, Photography
- About me: I am a 40+ self employed architectural designer, married with 2 young kids. I have spent pretty much all of my life in New Zealand with a couple of brief stints in Japan in my early 20's. In mid 2012 in a life altering moment my wife applied for a job in Moscow an a week later was hired, so now we have packed up our lives in NZ and shipped off to Moscow for the adventure of a lifetime. We now have no idea of what life has in stall for us, so are looking forward to the unexpected.
- Getting Away From It All
Posted on 27 August 2014 | 3:54 pm
- Osaka, a Mix of History and Entertainment
Posted on 8 August 2014 | 1:57 pm
- Kyoto, - The Beautiful Heart of Japan
Posted on 16 July 2014 | 2:40 pm
- Hiroshima - City of Peace
Posted on 24 June 2014 | 1:35 pm
- Lest We Forget....
Posted on 25 April 2014 | 3:59 pm