My blog is about how to live in Russia, including culture, habits, places for visiting, things you can do in Russia. But, beside that I write as well about my journey to other countries. I write in English (most of them - 90%) and some articles only in Bahasa indonesia
|13||[Hits: 10 - Added: 30-11-17]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 31-10-89
- Interest: Traveling, reading
- About me: I am an Indonesian currently living in Moscow, Russia. I work as translator and Indonesian Teacher. Really love writting and travelling.
- Social networks:
- Water Festival in Phnom Penh
Posted on 14 October 2018 | 4:14 am
- From Vietnam to Cambodia
Posted on 8 October 2018 | 5:20 am
- Indonesian Taxibike - Go Jek
Posted on 1 October 2018 | 5:46 am
- 4 Essential Places in Jakarta (in my opinion)
Posted on 16 September 2018 | 5:38 am
- Bali Zoo vs Bali Safari Park
Posted on 9 September 2018 | 5:32 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.