My blog is about how to live in Russia, including culture, habits, places for visiting, things you can do in Russia. But, beside that I write as well about my journey to other countries. I write in English (most of them - 90%) and some articles only in Bahasa indonesia
|18||[Hits: 15 - Added: 30-11-17]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 31-10-89
- Interest: Traveling, reading
- About me: I am an Indonesian currently living in Moscow, Russia. I work as translator and Indonesian Teacher. Really love writting and travelling.
- Social networks:
- Proses Pengurusan Visa Turis
Posted on 16 April 2019 | 5:03 am
- Suomenlinna or Sveaborg?
Posted on 11 April 2019 | 5:56 am
- Остров Комодо
Posted on 1 April 2019 | 6:33 am
- Buka-bukaan Soal Rusia (Bagian 1)
Posted on 26 March 2019 | 5:30 am
- Tervetuloa Suomeen — Welcome to Finland
Posted on 19 March 2019 | 7:13 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.