My blog is about how to live in Russia, including culture, habits, places for visiting, things you can do in Russia. But, beside that I write as well about my journey to other countries. I write in English (most of them - 90%) and some articles only in Bahasa indonesia
|18||[Hits: 15 - Added: 30-11-17]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 31-10-89
- Interest: Traveling, reading
- About me: I am an Indonesian currently living in Moscow, Russia. I work as translator and Indonesian Teacher. Really love writting and travelling.
- Social networks:
- Etcetera Before Bratislava: Sim Card and Transportation Inside-Outside The City
Posted on 31 August 2019 | 4:59 am
- Bratislava For a While
Posted on 25 August 2019 | 7:02 am
- Mt. Sumbing “Beyond every introvert dream”
Posted on 19 August 2019 | 5:54 am
- 5 Russian Movies to Watch (Comedy) – A good way for improving your language (only for intermediate)
Posted on 25 July 2019 | 5:13 am
- Vyborg in a Day!
Posted on 11 July 2019 | 7:21 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.