My blog is about how to live in Russia, including culture, habits, places for visiting, things you can do in Russia. But, beside that I write as well about my journey to other countries. I write in English (most of them - 90%) and some articles only in Bahasa indonesia
|18||[Hits: 14 - Added: 30-11-17]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 31-10-89
- Interest: Traveling, reading
- About me: I am an Indonesian currently living in Moscow, Russia. I work as translator and Indonesian Teacher. Really love writting and travelling.
- Social networks:
- Tervetuloa Suomeen — Welcome to Finland
Posted on 19 March 2019 | 7:13 am
- Penting Nggak Penting — Tiket Pesawat ke Rusia
Posted on 11 March 2019 | 8:49 am
- Strolling Around St. Petersburg — Day 2, Time for museums!
Posted on 5 March 2019 | 12:50 pm
- Strolling Around in St. Petersburg — Day 1
Posted on 24 February 2019 | 7:06 am
- St. Petersburg — A blessing in disguise
Posted on 12 February 2019 | 6:17 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.