My blog is about how to live in Russia, including culture, habits, places for visiting, things you can do in Russia. But, beside that I write as well about my journey to other countries. I write in English (most of them - 90%) and some articles only in Bahasa indonesia
|15||[Hits: 11 - Added: 30-11-17]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 31-10-89
- Interest: Traveling, reading
- About me: I am an Indonesian currently living in Moscow, Russia. I work as translator and Indonesian Teacher. Really love writting and travelling.
- Social networks:
- Angkor Wat Part 1
Posted on 11 December 2018 | 9:33 am
- Be My Guest: Become a guest in a Russian House
Posted on 18 November 2018 | 9:00 pm
- Korchma – A traditional Ukrainian restaurant
Posted on 9 November 2018 | 9:00 pm
- Frequently Ask Questions in Indonesia
Posted on 4 November 2018 | 9:00 pm
- What To See in Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh
Posted on 24 October 2018 | 9:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.