My blog is about how to live in Russia, including culture, habits, places for visiting, things you can do in Russia. But, beside that I write as well about my journey to other countries. I write in English (most of them - 90%) and some articles only in Bahasa indonesia
|18||[Hits: 15 - Added: 30-11-17]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 31-10-89
- Interest: Traveling, reading
- About me: I am an Indonesian currently living in Moscow, Russia. I work as translator and Indonesian Teacher. Really love writting and travelling.
- Social networks:
- Fun Things to do In St.Petersburg During the Summer: One Day Itinerary For Real Slacker
Posted on 14 November 2019 | 7:01 am
- Travel to Stockholm from Turku by Ferry
Posted on 26 October 2019 | 6:16 am
- Having Fun in Turku’s Castle and Turku Cathedral
Posted on 21 October 2019 | 6:40 am
- Turku, In Winter Or In Summer?
Posted on 13 October 2019 | 3:07 pm
- What You Should Do in Vienna Other Than Museums?
Posted on 3 October 2019 | 7:49 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.