It about life in Russia, about misconceptions, misunderstanding, mysteries, about the culture, the cuisine, the indigenous peoples, ancient history of Russia, photography, mirror reflections, and much more
|2||[Hits: 64 - Added: 07-10-13]|
US American expat living in Russia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Traveling, ancient history, wildlife conservation, language, hiking, m
- About me: In September of last year I moved to Russia to be with my wife and family. As I have begun a new life here with them I'm learning a new language, exploring a new culture, seeing the world here and beyond. It is my hope to share glimpses of bit and pieces of what it's like to leave everything behind and begin a brand new life. I'm an Artist at heart, a dreamer of dreams, and believe it's important to follow both. I will share with you through the lense of my camera and the written word my thoughts, frustrations, and hopefully my successes. I've owned several businesses in the score of my lifetime, from being an Architect to owning a precious metals buying company. I currently a English tutor online and Business Coach. Please feel free to contact me about any of the above.
- Russia’s Bumper Wheat Crop Bumps itself to World’s Top Producer
Posted on 16 November 2017 | 8:07 pm
- It’s Time to Come Home
Posted on 13 November 2017 | 5:41 am
- Wanna Learn Some Russian? Satisfy Your Hunger Here – In English and Russian
Posted on 17 September 2017 | 6:46 pm
- Understanding the “Mysterious Russian Soul”
Posted on 30 August 2017 | 12:08 pm
- 5000 European Cows get a Passport to Siberia to Ease Milk Prices
Posted on 28 August 2017 | 1:20 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.