The Chic Marrakech blog offers an introduction to the property market in the Marrakech Medina and advice on both renovation and design of historic homes, or riads, as well as listing an introductory selection of attractive, interesting locally priced riads.
|2||[Hits: 40 - Added: 19-09-12]|
UK British expat living in Marrakech
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 09-12-73
- Interest: Architecture and design in Marrakech
- About me: I have had a long love affair with Morocco and for the past few years, am pleased to be able to call it my adopted home. Right from the first time I backpacked here many years ago, I fell for the country's exotic charm. Little did I know then I would end up marrying a Moroccan, writing a novel about our forbidden affair, then dropping my life in London to settle in Marrakech. My writing days are now behind me and I am fortunate enough to design and restore riads in Marrakech and contribute, in a small way, to a city I love. For an introduction to my work, please visit www.chic-marrakech.com
- A superb documentary on Bill Willis, his life and his iconic riad - Dar Noujoum
Posted on 22 December 2016 | 8:49 pm
- Recent commendations for the Chic Marrakech blog
Posted on 17 December 2016 | 12:53 pm
- The iconic Moroccan interiors' store - Trésors des Nomades
Posted on 6 December 2016 | 5:57 pm
- House Hunters International with Chic Marrakech
Posted on 4 December 2016 | 5:53 pm
- Essential reading:- Moroccan architecture and riad design
Posted on 18 June 2015 | 4:08 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.