Stories about a Dutch family building a boutique guesthouse in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco near Marrakech. Tales about travel, food, culture, shopping and Berber life.
|8||[Hits: 61 - Added: 20-10-11]|
expat living in Morocco
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 06-12-68
- Interest: Travel, photography, design, culture, art, food & cooking
- About me: Hello, I am from The Netherlands, currently living in Morocco, in the Valley of Ourika near Marrakech. I live a life of constant amazement! Twirling the souks of Marrakech, buying handiras and building boutique guesthouse Dar Zohra in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
- Moroccan Wedding Blanket Moods
Posted on 21 April 2018 | 3:22 pm
- New Collection of Contemporary Beni Mrirt Carpets
Posted on 19 April 2018 | 1:37 pm
- New Homes For Our Beni Ouarain Carpets
Posted on 18 April 2018 | 9:28 pm
- Ourika Carpets And Color Abundance
Posted on 1 June 2017 | 10:48 pm
- Moroccan Baskets
Posted on 3 July 2016 | 5:35 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.