Restless and unfulfilled with cubicle life we decided to leave it all behind and hit the road as AWOL Americans. We're creating our own lifestyle as we go by taking it slow and living life to the fullest. We hope this blog can help inspire you to do the same.
|1||[Hits: 74 - Added: 01-03-14]|
US American expat living in Yucatan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Food, Reading, Writing, Scuba Diving
- About me: My husband and I just celebrated one year of our new liberated life. We left corporate gigs, family and friends behind to live and work in different parts of the world. We drove from Kansas to Playa del Carmen, Mexico with everything we own in the back end of our car. No kids, no pets, just the two of us. Already looking around to see where we might land next.
- Social networks:
- How To Find a Pet and House Sitting Job – Our Version
Posted on 10 August 2018 | 3:24 pm
- Sunday Funday and the Art of Adaptability
Posted on 10 July 2018 | 8:19 pm
- House (and Chicken) Sitting in Copake Falls
Posted on 24 April 2018 | 1:16 pm
- Hawaii – A Place Even A Jerk Could Fall In Love With
Posted on 26 February 2018 | 7:05 pm
- A Tale of Truly Terrible Travel
Posted on 16 January 2018 | 3:08 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.