Tells about my experiences in Mexico as a single women and offers advice on safety, cultural bias, housing, making native friends, learning Spanish and technology to make Mexico feel like home.
|2||[Hits: 4 - Added: 21-02-17]|
US American expat living in Mexico
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Improving my Spanish, making Mexican friends and writing good blog pos
- About me: I have a blog/website in Mazatlan, Mexico. I write about the usual experiences, but being a single female myself, obviously it has that orientation.
- Social networks:
- Uber Confessions
Posted on 28 March 2017 | 4:14 am
- He's Going to Die (Se Va a Morir)!
Posted on 21 March 2017 | 2:34 am
- What Does the Mexican Healthcare System Have to Do with Cooking Videos?
Posted on 14 March 2017 | 2:01 am
- How to Live in Mexico Without Spanish
Posted on 7 March 2017 | 12:34 am
- How to Immediately Determine the Quality of the Water in Mexico
Posted on 28 February 2017 | 3:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.