Tells about my experiences in Mexico as a single women and offers advice on safety, cultural bias, housing, making native friends, learning Spanish and technology to make Mexico feel like home.
|5||[Hits: 11 - Added: 21-02-17]|
US American expat living in Mexico
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Improving my Spanish, making Mexican friends and writing good blog pos
- About me: I have a blog/website in Mazatlan, Mexico. I write about the usual experiences, but being a single female myself, obviously it has that orientation.
- Social networks:
- The Service Part-Time Expats Have Been Waiting for: Closet Box Storage
Posted on 11 July 2017 | 11:51 pm
- Best Date Night Songs in Spanish (With Song Files)
Posted on 4 July 2017 | 12:42 am
- Why You Should Never Ignore an Insect Bite in Mexico
Posted on 20 June 2017 | 4:01 am
- Why You Should Be Working Remotely Now, Even If You Haven't Moved to Mexico Yet
Posted on 13 June 2017 | 5:43 am
- An Open Letter to the Involuntarily-Retired
Posted on 7 June 2017 | 5:14 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.