Got small children? Your boarding pass is here. I am a diplomatic spouse, mum of two. We currently live in Malaysia and I share tips about travel in the region and enjoying travel with small children anywhere on the globe.
|1||[Hits: 26 - Added: 22-04-14]|
expat living in Kuala Lumpur
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel with children
- About me: I am a diplomatic spouse living in Malaysia. I blog about travel in the region and with children in general.
- Social networks:
- Sweating In Siem Reap (Cambodia With Children)
Posted on 20 April 2015 | 4:26 pm
- Surviving Jet Lag With Babies And Children
Posted on 26 February 2015 | 6:21 am
- Sundays Are Fun Days (Sun Day Out At Jaya One)
Posted on 25 October 2014 | 3:32 pm
- Getting Down With The Fish - Aquaria KLCC
Posted on 13 September 2014 | 3:36 pm
- Mums Who Move: Three Under Five In Kinshasa
Posted on 31 August 2014 | 2:31 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.