We mainly hang out in Chugoku region where Okayama city is. However, we often drive down to other cities as well. Major places to minor spots (but interesting!). We also love visiting cafes. Aside from Western style cafes there are different cafes over the country which really interests us! Hope you enjoy.
|1||[Hits: 5 - Added: 18-04-18]|
expat living in Okayama
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travelling
- About me: We are a Japanese and a Filipino couple living in Japan. We love to share our experiences in Japan (weekend adventures to daily life). We would like to connect to people with similar interest. Please visit our blog and tell us your thoughts as well.
- Setsubun: Bean-Throwing Festival at Saijo Inari in Okayama City
Posted on 18 March 2019 | 2:00 am
- Izushi Sara Soba in Toyooka City
Posted on 15 March 2019 | 2:45 am
- Gluten-Free Cafe in Okayama City: Manae Cafe
Posted on 8 March 2019 | 3:00 am
- Reasonable Restaurants in Kinosaki Onsen Town
Posted on 1 March 2019 | 5:00 am
- Classy Cafe in Kinosaki Onsen Town: Coffee Shop Nova
Posted on 23 February 2019 | 2:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.