We mainly hang out in Chugoku region where Okayama city is. However, we often drive down to other cities as well. Major places to minor spots (but interesting!). We also love visiting cafes. Aside from Western style cafes there are different cafes over the country which really interests us! Hope you enjoy.
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 18-04-18]|
expat living in Okayama
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travelling
- About me: We are a Japanese and a Filipino couple living in Japan. We love to share our experiences in Japan (weekend adventures to daily life). We would like to connect to people with similar interest. Please visit our blog and tell us your thoughts as well.
- Gosho Aoyama Manga Factory in Tottori
Posted on 14 June 2019 | 7:40 am
- Conan Street and Conan Station (Tottori)
Posted on 7 June 2019 | 2:00 am
- Specialty Croissants at Le pain de Taka (Okayama City)
Posted on 31 May 2019 | 2:00 am
- Cafe Belle maAdo in Ushimado (Setouchi City)
Posted on 24 May 2019 | 2:00 am
- Rustic Bread at Bakery PRIME (Kurashiki City)
Posted on 17 May 2019 | 3:15 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.