We mainly hang out in Chugoku region where Okayama city is. However, we often drive down to other cities as well. Major places to minor spots (but interesting!). We also love visiting cafes. Aside from Western style cafes there are different cafes over the country which really interests us! Hope you enjoy.
|1||[Hits: 4 - Added: 18-04-18]|
expat living in Okayama
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travelling
- About me: We are a Japanese and a Filipino couple living in Japan. We love to share our experiences in Japan (weekend adventures to daily life). We would like to connect to people with similar interest. Please visit our blog and tell us your thoughts as well.
- What is Seijinshiki Anyways?
Posted on 13 January 2019 | 2:00 am
- Active Volcano Sakurajima in Kagoshima
Posted on 11 January 2019 | 1:00 am
- CAFE QINEMA in Toiyacho Okayama
Posted on 4 January 2019 | 1:20 am
- Happy New Year 2019!
Posted on 1 January 2019 | 12:00 am
- Cafe Dinner in Toiyacho: Ryugi
Posted on 28 December 2018 | 2:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.