Learn more about Japan as a traveler, worker or student. My wife and I have created this blog to help you reach the best information regarding Japan when it comes to travel, etiquette and more. We continually update with reviews and new information we've recently learned as well as share pictures and videos. We live in Kyushu on a 2 year student visa, we are currently going to Genki Jacs in Fukuoka, Japan.
|3||[Hits: 11 - Added: 15-10-17]|
US American expat living in Fukuoka
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Japanese
- About me: I am originally from the USA from Colorado. I moved to Fukuoka with my wife in April (2017) to start school. I love learning about Japanese culture, we do not believe we'll be returning to America to live permanently. We'll be here until 2019 until we go back to the States so we can straight out what we need to come back and start our marketing business to help our current friends we have made friends with while in Japan.
- Social networks:
- Popping Pills in Japan – 2nd Largest Pharma Market
Posted on 9 March 2019 | 5:04 am
- AirBnB in Japan to Never be the Same Again!
Posted on 8 June 2018 | 5:34 am
- Japanese Transitive and Intransitive Verbs
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 3:03 pm
- How to Understand “Japanese Sentence Structure”
Posted on 19 January 2018 | 5:07 pm
- Learn How to Drink for Less in Japan!
Posted on 18 January 2018 | 3:50 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.