The blog focuses mainly on traveling in Japan. The author has been to almost everywhere in Japan, also far away from the usual tourist attractions, so you'll get lots of travel inspiration! Furthermore you will find a lot of photos and information about culture, religion and daily life and work in Japan (e.g. what it's like to live in Japan as a foreigner)
|12||[Hits: 63 - Added: 02-07-12]|
expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: traveling, photography
- About me: I'm a female German living in Japan. I moved to Japan in early 2008 and have been living there ever since then. I enjoy traveling throughout all of Japan and sharing my experiences and photos with others. I also write about daily life as a foreigner in Japan. Although I'm German my blog is written in English, so that many other people are able to understand it.
- From Tokyo to Okayama (Sample Itinerary for 4 days)
Posted on 13 January 2019 | 10:50 am
- Goodbye Zooming Japan: Hiatus notification
Posted on 13 May 2018 | 3:18 pm
- Matcha – Japan’s Healthiest and Most Traditional Green Tea
Posted on 5 April 2018 | 8:05 pm
- Is the Japan Rail Pass Worth the Money?
Posted on 13 February 2018 | 6:45 pm
- Onsen Etiquette: Don’t make these 8 mistakes in a Japanese Hot Spring!
Posted on 6 February 2018 | 4:53 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.