Follow along as I settle into life in a small fishing village in rural Jamaica. Enjoy my blunders and laugh along with me as I figure things out. Meet my amazing new friends and learn about the colorful culture of Jamaica. It’s fun, frustrating and fantastic all at once!
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 01-01-18]|
US American expat living in Jamaica
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Expat in Jamaica
- About me: Hello, I am the mother of ten children, a retired goat farmer and professional cheese maker. My husband and I are in the process of relocating our lives to the south coast of Jamaica. You can follow my blog, detailing our journey into the interesting and colorful culture. Www.jamaicanatheart.com
- Social networks:
- 3 Favorite Jamaican Destinations
Posted on 13 April 2018 | 11:17 pm
- Misfits, Oddballs and Freaks
Posted on 7 April 2018 | 11:41 pm
- Transportation: 6 Ways to Get Around Jamaica
Posted on 30 March 2018 | 10:12 pm
- YS Falls, The Garden of Eden
Posted on 24 March 2018 | 10:48 pm
- How Slow Can You Go?
Posted on 17 March 2018 | 5:19 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.