Follow along as I settle into life in a small fishing village in rural Jamaica. Enjoy my blunders and laugh along with me as I figure things out. Meet my amazing new friends and learn about the colorful culture of Jamaica. It’s fun, frustrating and fantastic all at once!
|0||[Hits: 2 - Added: 01-01-18]|
US American expat living in Jamaica
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Expat in Jamaica
- About me: Hello, I am the mother of ten children, a retired goat farmer and professional cheese maker. My husband and I are in the process of relocating our lives to the south coast of Jamaica. You can follow my blog, detailing our journey into the interesting and colorful culture. Www.jamaicanatheart.com
- Social networks:
- The Caribbean and Beyond: A Few Points to Ponder
Posted on 19 January 2018 | 2:21 am
- Happiness or Misery?
Posted on 12 January 2018 | 1:00 pm
- My “Likkle” Town in Jamaica
Posted on 5 January 2018 | 5:33 pm
- Finding My Rhythm
Posted on 15 November 2017 | 3:33 am
- Settling In Or Moving On?
Posted on 31 October 2017 | 4:24 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.