Follow along as I settle into life in a small fishing village in rural Jamaica. Enjoy my blunders and laugh along with me as I figure things out. Meet my amazing new friends and learn about the colorful culture of Jamaica. It’s fun, frustrating and fantastic all at once!
|1||[Hits: 14 - Added: 01-01-18]|
US American expat living in Jamaica
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Expat in Jamaica
- About me: Hello, I am the mother of ten children, a retired goat farmer and professional cheese maker. My husband and I are in the process of relocating our lives to the south coast of Jamaica. You can follow my blog, detailing our journey into the interesting and colorful culture. Www.jamaicanatheart.com
- Social networks:
- 4 Superfoods in Jamaica That Just Might Improve Your Health
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 11:40 pm
- Expat Life: Starting Over in Treasure Beach, Jamaica
Posted on 2 June 2018 | 3:41 am
- Do All Jamaicans Smoke Marijuana?
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 4:20 am
- Jamaica Vacation: 10 Things to Pack
Posted on 16 May 2018 | 10:29 pm
- 5 Expat Re-entry Tips
Posted on 12 May 2018 | 5:12 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.