Noprobleminindia.com is a blog for people interested in India's non-commercial issues, expat life, day-to-day intercultural family life, people who are against daily rush, consumerism and a rat race. The purpose of the blog is to show simple, honest, genuine face of India. No beating about the bush. No India only from guide books with beautiful, fabulously colored pictures, but also with its gray, dusty places, smell of burnt garbage and animal dung on the side. I do not wear sari, I cycle to work and I eat a lot of rice. The perspective of an emigrant, completely different from the tourist whirl of adventures, will bring spice to your life in details.
|3||[Hits: 35 - Added: 02-05-17]|
expat living in Pune
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Slow life, slow traveling, cooking, ecology
- About me: I am a native of Poland. I spent my childhood in Lodz, graduated and started a professional career over there. By passion, I am a slow traveler, ecologist, volleyball player, and from a not-so-old hobby - also a volleyball referee. I live in India with my bi-cultural family trying to find balance between 2 different cultures.
- Social networks:
- Noworoczna wdzięczność! Podsumowanie roku 2017
Posted on 5 January 2018 | 10:19 am
- Subiektywnych słów kilka o pracy w indyjskiej korporacji.
Posted on 4 August 2017 | 8:29 am
- O podobieństwach i różnicach polskiej i indyjskiej pracy w korporacji.
Posted on 31 July 2017 | 12:57 pm
- Moje Indie: Marta Israni – miłość z bajki… nie? z Internetu!
Posted on 7 July 2017 | 6:01 pm
- Naturalnie! zero waste po polsku. Moja droga do eko życia #1
Posted on 1 July 2017 | 7:01 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.