My Indian Taste blog records my Indian cooking attempts. Cooking, eating and learning about the Indian foods helps me understand and adapt easier to the Indian culture.
|1||[Hits: 15 - Added: 10-10-14]|
expat living in India
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 25-02-82
- Interest: computing, photography, cooking, India, food, travel, art
- About me: My name is Irina, I am a Romanian female living in Mumbai with my husband and our lovely daughter.
- Social networks:
- Jeera Aloo recipe – Roast potatoes with cumin seeds
Posted on 5 October 2016 | 11:37 am
- Kalmi Kabab recipe – How to make chicken kalmi kababs
Posted on 6 January 2016 | 1:13 pm
- Besan ladoo recipe – Sweet chickpea flour balls with cashews and almonds
Posted on 30 November 2015 | 12:46 pm
- Beetroot cooked in almond based masala gravy
Posted on 27 September 2015 | 8:39 am
- Cabbage thoran recipe – Kerala style stir fry cabbage with coconut
Posted on 8 September 2015 | 8:24 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.