The White Punjabi Bride is about my life as a foreign bride living in India. With a focus on the Punjabi Lifestyle, Culture and Travel.
So join me on my journey as I discover the aromatic foods, exquisite artisans, charismatic people, intricate architecture, and meaningful traditions.
|3||[Hits: 49 - Added: 23-01-17]|
expat living in India
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Sightseeing, Shopping, Crafts
- About me: In my twenties I had my life planned, that is until it all came crumbling down around me. I was fast approaching my thirties. I had a great career ahead of me in finance working in the heart of Melbourne, Australia. Yet something was missing, I wanted more from life - I just didn't know what that was. Then the day came that life decided to make the decision for me. I was hospitalised from a psychotic episode. It took me a long time to recover and had to leave my career. I then decided to make the move to Brisbane where I grew up as a child. This is where I met my partner. Everything started to fall into place. I decided to take a leap of faith and accompany my partner to India. I packed up my house, applied for a tourist visa and took the next flight to Delhi. We decided to get married and have a Big Fat Punjabi Wedding with all our friends and family. Eventually my time came to an end and had to return to Australia.
- Social networks:
- Ask Bhabi Jii: My Punjabi Boyfriend Always Choose's His Family Over Me
Posted on 8 September 2019 | 4:55 pm
- My Big Fat Punjabi Sikh Wedding Story: Parneet & Harvinder
Posted on 9 August 2019 | 2:00 am
- Ask Bhabi Jii: My Punjabi Partner's Sister Will Disown Us If We Marry
Posted on 23 July 2019 | 2:18 am
- Ask Bhabi Jii: My Punjabi Boyfriend's Parents No Longer Accept Our Interracial Relationship
Posted on 25 June 2019 | 3:34 pm
- 5 Challenges Of An Interracial Relationship
Posted on 17 June 2019 | 12:57 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.