The White Punjabi Bride is about my life as a foreign bride living in India. With a focus on the Punjabi Lifestyle, Culture and Travel.
So join me on my journey as I discover the aromatic foods, exquisite artisans, charismatic people, intricate architecture, and meaningful traditions.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 23-01-17]|
expat living in India
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Sightseeing, Shopping, Crafts
- About me: In my twenties I had my life planned, that is until it all came crumbling down around me. I was fast approaching my thirties. I had a great career ahead of me in finance working in the heart of Melbourne, Australia. Yet something was missing, I wanted more from life - I just didn't know what that was. Then the day came that life decided to make the decision for me. I was hospitalised from a psychotic episode. It took me a long time to recover and had to leave my career. I then decided to make the move to Brisbane where I grew up as a child. This is where I met my partner. Everything started to fall into place. I decided to take a leap of faith and accompany my partner to India. I packed up my house, applied for a tourist visa and took the next flight to Delhi. We decided to get married and have a Big Fat Punjabi Wedding with all our friends and family. Eventually my time came to an end and had to return to Australia.
- Social networks:
- Common Mistakes Travellers Make On Their First Trip To India
Posted on 24 February 2017 | 9:00 pm
- My Big Fat Punjabi Wedding
Posted on 23 February 2017 | 6:29 pm
- The Instagram Feeds To Follow About Life In India
Posted on 23 February 2017 | 2:55 pm
- Anand Karaj The Blissful Union
Posted on 20 February 2017 | 12:26 pm
- Wildlife To See In Punjab
Posted on 18 February 2017 | 4:58 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.