The White Punjabi Bride is about my life as a foreign bride living in India. With a focus on the Punjabi Lifestyle, Culture and Travel.
So join me on my journey as I discover the aromatic foods, exquisite artisans, charismatic people, intricate architecture, and meaningful traditions.
|3||[Hits: 23 - Added: 23-01-17]|
expat living in India
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Sightseeing, Shopping, Crafts
- About me: In my twenties I had my life planned, that is until it all came crumbling down around me. I was fast approaching my thirties. I had a great career ahead of me in finance working in the heart of Melbourne, Australia. Yet something was missing, I wanted more from life - I just didn't know what that was. Then the day came that life decided to make the decision for me. I was hospitalised from a psychotic episode. It took me a long time to recover and had to leave my career. I then decided to make the move to Brisbane where I grew up as a child. This is where I met my partner. Everything started to fall into place. I decided to take a leap of faith and accompany my partner to India. I packed up my house, applied for a tourist visa and took the next flight to Delhi. We decided to get married and have a Big Fat Punjabi Wedding with all our friends and family. Eventually my time came to an end and had to return to Australia.
- Social networks:
- Is Your Mental Health Impacting Your Relationship?
Posted on 19 August 2017 | 11:52 am
- The Bloggers To Follow Who Have Married Into The Indian Culture
Posted on 17 August 2017 | 11:26 am
- The Turmoil Of A Long Distance Relationship
Posted on 20 July 2017 | 2:22 pm
- Staying Healthy When Living Abroad
Posted on 19 July 2017 | 10:45 am
- Lost In Translation: When Communication In Cross Cultural Relationships Is Misinterpreted
Posted on 15 July 2017 | 5:50 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.