I am an Italian immigrant living in Finland. I have two children through birth and international adoption. I write about our multicultural family, life in Finland, and more.
|1||[Hits: 2 - Added: 10-04-19]|
expat living in Finland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Parenting, Expat life, Adoption
- About me: My name is Paola, I was born and raised in Italy, I moved to Finland in 2011. I work in IT. My husband is also Italian. We have two children though birth and international adoption from India. Our family is an unlikely blend of three cultures: Italian, Finnish, and Indian.
- Social networks:
- First Time At A Circus: Watching Sirkus Caliba Show
Posted on 12 April 2019 | 6:15 am
- Daddy’s Got This #9 | Barbapapa, A French Dad In Norway
Posted on 9 April 2019 | 7:38 am
- Saltyfun, the first salt room for children in Finland
Posted on 6 April 2019 | 10:20 am
- Italian mothers have a powerful response to racism: Mamme Per La Pelle
Posted on 2 April 2019 | 11:49 am
- Growing up in a multicultural family. Parallel identities: Kasia’s story
Posted on 27 March 2019 | 11:24 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.