I am an Italian immigrant living in Finland. I have two children through birth and international adoption. I write about our multicultural family, life in Finland, and more.
|1||[Hits: 3 - Added: 10-04-19]|
expat living in Finland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Parenting, Expat life, Adoption
- About me: My name is Paola, I was born and raised in Italy, I moved to Finland in 2011. I work in IT. My husband is also Italian. We have two children though birth and international adoption from India. Our family is an unlikely blend of three cultures: Italian, Finnish, and Indian.
- Social networks:
- Proud of My Fast Runners: the Helsinki Minimarathon 2019
Posted on 25 May 2019 | 6:44 pm
- Should Expat Parents in Finland Learn Finnish?
Posted on 22 May 2019 | 6:49 pm
- Kicking Off Summer At The Carnival of Ice Cream and Chocolate 2019
Posted on 11 May 2019 | 7:43 pm
- Adoption Q&A – You Asked, I Answered
Posted on 8 May 2019 | 4:48 pm
- What Your Child Needs At A Finnish Daycare
Posted on 27 April 2019 | 5:16 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.