A German's experiences in the Finnish capital. Here you find inside information about Helsinki. Find out what to do, how to get along, which places to see and how to best enjoy the city.
|4||[Hits: 98 - Added: 06-03-12]|
expat living in Helsinki
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 05-01-86
- Interest: good food, culture, art, music, movies, the beautiful finnish landscap
- About me: I am a journalist from Germany that moved to Helsinki. It's a great place to visit and to live. Some of my experiences I wanna share with you.
- This is why you need to visit Finland as soon as possible
Posted on 10 October 2017 | 2:35 pm
- Why it is so damn easy to live in Finland
Posted on 17 September 2017 | 9:27 am
- 5 reasons why Finland is the best place to become an entrepreneur
Posted on 26 August 2017 | 4:31 pm
- Real and real good Italian ice cream
Posted on 1 August 2017 | 8:35 am
- Finnish municipal elections 2017
Posted on 30 March 2017 | 6:50 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.