Chile Living Today is about what it is like to really live life as Chileans do, and not as an expat living within an expat community. We live, work, travel and play as part of the greater Chilean society. Our travel covers everything from Arica in the north to Chiloe in the south, from the 4000+ miles of Pacific coastline to the interior of the Andes Mountains. Chile has an old and amazing culture, and readers have the opportunity to explore and feel the flavors of Chilean life without having to leave the comforts of home... although visitors are always welcome to Chilean shores!
|2||[Hits: 21 - Added: 12-11-15]|
US American expat living in Chile
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, cooking, camping, writing, cancer research
- About me: I am originally from the US, and have been living as a permanent resident in Concepcion, Chile for the past eight years. I started my blog one month before the 8.8 earthquake that was centered near Concepcion. The experiences not only became ingrained for the rest of my life, but it provided the sources for my earliest postings. After a long advertising and marketing career, ending as the director of marketing and public relations for a five-facility oncology group in the US, I jumped the fence and went into the research side of oncology, after doing my masters in Chile... in Spanish, before I could even speak the language. Fortunately, reading came easy and my thesis was in English! My blog is purely for fun, and the love of sharing my experiences as an expat in Chile with others.
- A De-commercialized Christmas
Posted on 29 December 2018 | 1:52 pm
- A Little Piece of Peace
Posted on 11 December 2018 | 1:44 pm
- A Late Bird Relishes Chile as a Majestic Destination
Posted on 11 October 2018 | 3:21 pm
- For the Grace of God, Go I
Posted on 22 May 2017 | 7:52 pm
- Brave Face
Posted on 8 March 2017 | 7:37 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.