I write about things I see and experience while travelling and living overseas. I write mostly about Chile, but sometimes I include stories about previous adventures in other countries. I include lots of photo's and I try to add humour in the mix.
|2||[Hits: 24 - Added: 25-11-13]|
expat living in Chile
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 09-07-85
- Interest: Travel, hiking, design, books
- About me: I'm an adventurous South African who loves reading, writing, design in any form and exploring new things. My husband and I are living our dream of experiencing life in another country for a year or two.
- Boat ride on Lake Nicaragua
Posted on 22 October 2015 | 4:00 am
- The churches in Granada, Nicaragua
Posted on 22 October 2015 | 12:31 am
- Enjoying Panama City
Posted on 21 October 2015 | 5:58 pm
- The cenote in Valladolid, Mexico
Posted on 20 October 2015 | 2:28 pm
- The Monte Alban Zapotec ruins in Mexico
Posted on 11 September 2015 | 4:53 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.