Welcome to ispyprettyplaces. If you enjoy travelling and have been curious about life abroad then this is the place for you. I focus travel tips around those that are every day travellers who hold steady work and travel during their precious annual leave. Expat life is documented in an honest manner. Anything I've learned, I try to share with my readers.
|3||[Hits: 16 - Added: 08-08-17]|
UK British expat living in Toronto
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Expat and Travel
- About me: Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I've been an expat since I was 11 years old. Originally born in London, England, I have since lived on three different continents and travelled to over 31 countries. I learned pretty early in life that home is where you make it and so I am on the search for a place to make my home.
- Social networks:
- Ten years of travel: My best trips so far
Posted on 31 December 2017 | 1:08 pm
- Stages of grief when you’re an expat: Receiving bad news from afar
Posted on 29 December 2017 | 8:34 am
- How to survive a Canadian Winter: Top Ten Tips
Posted on 19 December 2017 | 2:17 pm
- 8 Things that are surprisingly expensive in Toronto
Posted on 4 December 2017 | 2:00 pm
- The Capsule Wardrobe: A new way to shop
Posted on 30 October 2017 | 1:34 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.