My blog 'Scribbles from Overseas' features the highs and lows of life as an expat partner, recipes you can cook in 'half a kitchen' - as well as a little bit about Toronto and what we are getting up to over here.
|1||[Hits: 8 - Added: 22-06-16]|
UK British expat living in Toronto
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 26-11-90
- Interest: Blogging from Toronto
- About me: Hi my name is Sarah. I recently moved from the UK to Toronto - following my partner overseas for his work. Having spent the last three years working in higher education student support in the UK, I am now doing some temping work at the University of Toronto.
- Diary of an Aspiring Author
Posted on 11 May 2018 | 3:36 pm
- 5 Things I learnt from Writing my First Novel
Posted on 25 April 2018 | 8:07 pm
- Am I Allowed to Call Myself an Author?
Posted on 10 April 2018 | 8:13 pm
- Back to Bristol, UK… and time to say goodbye (for now)…
Posted on 14 March 2018 | 5:37 pm
- Expat Diaries: Getting Ready for Home
Posted on 28 October 2017 | 6:21 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.