My blog 'Scribbles from Overseas' features the highs and lows of life as an expat partner, recipes you can cook in 'half a kitchen' - as well as a little bit about Toronto and what we are getting up to over here.
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 22-06-16]|
UK British expat living in Toronto
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 26-11-90
- Interest: Blogging from Toronto
- About me: Hi my name is Sarah. I recently moved from the UK to Toronto - following my partner overseas for his work. Having spent the last three years working in higher education student support in the UK, I am now doing some temping work at the University of Toronto.
- Exploring Canada: Jasper and Athabasca Glacier
Posted on 15 October 2017 | 2:25 pm
- Exploring Canada (part 2): Whistler and Wells Gray Park
Posted on 11 October 2017 | 4:09 pm
- Exploring Canada: Vancouver to Whistler
Posted on 10 October 2017 | 6:38 pm
- Expat Diaries: 4 Months until Christmas
Posted on 24 August 2017 | 11:18 pm
- Toronto Cherry Blossom Watch
Posted on 25 April 2017 | 12:52 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.