Thoughts, observations and experiences of a Scotsman living and working in Brussels. Everything from food, through architecture, politics, humour and how to navigate through the most complicated railway station I have yet come across (Gare du Midi).
|1||[Hits: 61 - Added: 30-10-14]|
UK British expat living in Belgium
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Life the Universe and Everything!
- About me: I'm David Wallace an IT Consultant, going where the work is and getting to spend some time in interesting places along the way! I'm into cycling, motorbikes, cars (anything with wheels basically) and like to get down and dirty and experience the places I go to, making the most of having to work away from home.
- Social networks:
- Brussels Seafood Expo, an unexpected story!
Posted on 20 May 2014 | 10:34 pm
- The Major Brussels Landmarks
Posted on 15 January 2014 | 1:07 pm
- Ten things to do in Brussels (that you might not have thought of)
Posted on 2 January 2014 | 11:50 pm
- Brussels night life – must go for every tourist
Posted on 12 October 2013 | 7:32 am
- Miss Belgian Chocolate, meet Mr Belgian Beer
Posted on 14 August 2013 | 9:45 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.