Moved to Belgium since July 2016 under a cohabitation visa to be with my partner. My blog is to document my new journey in Belgium which I would like to call 'Home'. The first series that I have written is "Legal Cohabitation Visa for a Well-Prepared Battle". I hope to help others to understand the visa procedure more easily through my experience. Subsequently, I hope to spend more time from now onwards writing about my travel in Belgium and other parts of Europe. Not forgetting about the love of many people. That is food search. I would like to introduce more Asian food since it is my number one love. Coming from Singapore which is an international food paradise, I would be able to identify instantly what are the good authentic Asian cuisine. Yum... Yum...
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 18-04-17]|
expat living in Antwerp
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling | Blogging | Languages | Surfing the Net
- About me: I come from Singapore and currently living with my Belgian partner in Antwerp.
- Social networks:
- Useful and Simple Dutch Conversation in Daily Life for CVO Beginners in Belgium
Posted on 11 June 2017 | 3:10 pm
- Beautiful Het Steen Castle in Antwerp along River Scheldt But What’s There to See?
Posted on 24 May 2017 | 6:00 pm
- Food Review in Antwerp: Yam Thai Restaurant
Posted on 19 May 2017 | 7:09 pm
- How to Find Ridiculously Cheap Flights from Brussels to Singapore and Other Parts of Asia?
Posted on 17 May 2017 | 9:00 pm
- Job Interview Tips: How to Answer Common Interview Questions During a Job Interview Process?
Posted on 9 May 2017 | 11:25 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.