Moved to Belgium since July 2016 under a cohabitation visa to be with my partner. My blog is to document my new journey in Belgium which I would like to call 'Home'. The first series that I have written is "Legal Cohabitation Visa for a Well-Prepared Battle". I hope to help others to understand the visa procedure more easily through my experience. Subsequently, I hope to spend more time from now onwards writing about my travel in Belgium and other parts of Europe. Not forgetting about the love of many people. That is food search. I would like to introduce more Asian food since it is my number one love. Coming from Singapore which is an international food paradise, I would be able to identify instantly what are the good authentic Asian cuisine. Yum... Yum...
|1||[Hits: 3 - Added: 18-04-17]|
expat living in Antwerp
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling | Blogging | Languages | Surfing the Net
- About me: I come from Singapore and currently living with my Belgian partner in Antwerp.
- Social networks:
- Why Zoo Antwerpen is One of the Best Places of Interest to Go and Visit in Antwerp
Posted on 16 April 2017 | 2:00 pm
- ㉔ Q & A – Archive of All Legal Cohabitation Visa Articles and their Table of Contents
Posted on 16 April 2017 | 12:00 pm
- ㉓ You Are Wanted! Guest Blogging | Legal Cohabitation Visa
Posted on 15 April 2017 | 5:00 am
- ㉒ Checklist: Moving to Belgium for Legal Cohabitation – Are You Ready to Relocate Overseas?
Posted on 14 April 2017 | 7:17 pm
- ㉑ 9 Tips for Couples Applying for Cohabitation Visa Later
Posted on 13 April 2017 | 9:13 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.