I moved to Sydney, Australia in January 2016 and have been blogging about my experiences in Oz and surrounding countries in Asia for the past year. I'm an avid SCUBA diver and love to edit videos so a lot of my content brings those passions to life. I also like to tell stories through pictures and try my best to be a little witty, a little jaunty. Hope you enjoy!
|4||[Hits: 0 - Added: 05-01-17]|
US American expat living in Sydney
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 09-07-80
- Interest: SCUBA diving, hiking, outdoors, eating
- About me: Hello there! I'm Jeremy, originally from D.C. by way of Oklahoma by way of Chicago. And now I live in Sydney, Australia.
- Social networks:
- Road Tripping & Reminiscing through Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas
Posted on 9 January 2017 | 8:49 am
- SCUBA Diving Dumaguete Philippines with Diving for Life
Posted on 6 December 2016 | 8:23 am
- Thanksgiving Visit to the USA!
Posted on 18 October 2016 | 1:27 am
- Hiking Katoomba Falls and Furber Steps | Blue Mountains NSW
Posted on 17 October 2016 | 8:10 pm
- Getting Tattoos in Melbourne (Again)
Posted on 10 October 2016 | 1:13 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.