I moved to Sydney, Australia in January 2016 and have been blogging about my experiences in Oz and surrounding countries in Asia for the past year. I'm an avid SCUBA diver and love to edit videos so a lot of my content brings those passions to life. I also like to tell stories through pictures and try my best to be a little witty, a little jaunty. Hope you enjoy!
|6||[Hits: 2 - Added: 05-01-17]|
US American expat living in Sydney
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 09-07-80
- Interest: SCUBA diving, hiking, outdoors, eating
- About me: Hello there! I'm Jeremy, originally from D.C. by way of Oklahoma by way of Chicago. And now I live in Sydney, Australia.
- Social networks:
- Hiking Ben Lomond Track in Queenstown New Zealand
Posted on 31 May 2017 | 6:43 am
- Meeting Family in London for the First Time
Posted on 28 May 2017 | 4:39 am
- 10 Days Vacation in Barcelona and Sitges
Posted on 27 May 2017 | 10:45 am
- Enjoying a Long Weekend Away in Byron Bay
Posted on 16 April 2017 | 2:47 am
- Hiking from Heathcote to Kangaroo Creek, Uloola Falls and Karloo Pool
Posted on 9 April 2017 | 3:06 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.