Melbourne Travel and Lifestyle Blog. A guide to travelling and moving to the other side of the world in your 20s. Written by a British girl in Australia.
|7||[Hits: 21 - Added: 19-10-16]|
UK British expat living in Melbourne
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 19-02-90
- Interest: Travel, Music, Lifestyle
- About me: Originally from Manchester, UK, I am a 20- something female now living and working in Melbourne. I set sail on my adventures 2 years ago and have visited over 8 countries so far. By day I work in digital marketing but still try a travel as far and as often as possible.
- Social networks:
- What I’ve Learned After 3 Years of Living In Australia
Posted on 29 March 2018 | 2:08 am
- 5 Tips for Staying Fashionable When Travelling
Posted on 20 December 2017 | 6:44 am
- 5 Foods Every British Expat Misses in Australia
Posted on 16 October 2017 | 10:56 am
- Weekend Road Trip: Exploring Geelong and The Bellarine Peninsula
Posted on 29 September 2017 | 9:05 am
- Preparing To Move To Australia
Posted on 5 July 2017 | 7:50 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.