When I moved to Rosario in Argentina 4 years ago, I realized that there was nothing in English about the city and I decided to start this blog. I blog about things to do in the city, places to visit, main touristic attractions and fun things to discover in Rosario.
|1||[Hits: 16 - Added: 27-09-13]|
French expat living in Argentina
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travelling, living abroad
- About me: A French expat living in Argentina . A long term expat, Blogger and passionate marketer
- Social networks:
- “Julio Marc” Provincial Museum
Posted on 11 June 2015 | 1:56 am
- Decorative Arts Museum “Firma and Odile Estevez”
Posted on 10 June 2015 | 11:11 pm
- Macro – Museum of Contemporary Arts Rosario
Posted on 10 June 2015 | 10:58 pm
- Fine Arts Museum “Juan B. Castagnino”
Posted on 10 June 2015 | 10:51 pm
- Teaching English in Rosario
Posted on 3 June 2015 | 3:59 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.