My blog talks about how life is living in Argentina, running an estancia and being a novice farmer . It also talks about what you can expect here in Argentina and what to look our for both good and the not so good . I have lived here for seven years now so I have a good knowledge of the country and I share some of my experiences with readers.
|8||[Hits: 99 - Added: 06-02-11]|
UK British expat living in Argentina
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel .horse riding and drinking good wine
- About me: I am from London but have lived in other countries such as France Spain , USA, Sweden and now Argentina where I own Estancia La Margarita (www.estancialamargarita.com. I farm and write articles and divide my time between Buenos and my estancia which is located in Tapalque about 280 kilometers from BA.
- What Are the Chances of that Happening?
Posted on 20 January 2016 | 8:19 pm
- The Times They are a Changing
Posted on 4 January 2016 | 8:45 pm
- Happy Christmas and Wonderful New Year
Posted on 24 December 2015 | 1:44 pm
- Alway the Same Thank Goodness!
Posted on 9 November 2015 | 12:03 pm
- Tierra de Gauchos: My Six-Month Journey- Blogged by Liza Nagode Our ex- super china ( Argentine word for lady gaucho)
Posted on 25 September 2015 | 1:12 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.