“Colombia Travel”, “Colombia Tours”. Faster and faster, those phrases are becoming very sought after on the internet, more and more often those are words I hear from foreign friends amazed by the beauty of Colombia... and I can't help but smile. Colombia, my beautiful home country is finally on the map to be re-discovered as the astonishing travel destination it is. After living in England for a decade I decided to come back and be part of the current renaissance of my home country. After more than 50 years of convulsed history, Colombia is now a safe land, virtually untouched by foreign tourism and waiting to be developed as a major touristic destination in Latin America. I have travelled a lot around Latin America as a tour leader for an English company, I have seen many many outstanding, overwhelming landscapes, shared with a lot of great Latin American people, all of them proud of their countries and heritage, now is time for me to show Colombia to the world. Through my blog I want you to have the chance to see my beautiful and passionate country. As they very well say, when you travel to Colombia the only risk is wanting to stay!
|2||[Hits: 32 - Added: 15-07-10]|
Colombia Travel Blog
expat living in Argentina
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travellig
- About me: I'm currently living in BsAs following my heart. I lived and studied in England for about 10 years. Later, I worked as a tour leader for a British company traveling in South America for nearly two years. Having had enough of not being able to "hang" my clothes anywhere, I decided to go back to my roots... Colombia. Since then I wanted to write about my travels and Colombia but thought: I just can't write!. It was only at the beginning of this year that I overcame my fear of writing and Colombia Travel Blog was born. Now days, I dedicate my life to telling the world about Colombia through my blog.
- Introducing our new Colombia Travel Blog
Posted on 25 January 2013 | 3:25 pm
- Our Colombia Travel Blog Featured on National TV!
Posted on 24 July 2012 | 1:42 am
- We are Official Colombia Travel Bloggers!
Posted on 8 May 2012 | 4:08 pm
- We have moved!
Posted on 22 November 2011 | 12:26 am
- The Colombia Travel Blog Gang grows!
Posted on 24 April 2011 | 3:58 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.