I'm a city girl, LEARNING PATIENCE on this island I call home - TRINIDAD. I share all my adventures - cooking, travel, running, marriage and life. I don't hold back - ever. Sometimes my posts are silly, some are sad but everything is REAL.
|6||[Hits: 51 - Added: 09-08-11]|
US American expat living in Trinidad and Tobago
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 20-06-79
- Interest: Cooking, Fitness, Travel, Life
- About me: 2 years bring a lot of change. I moved to Trinidad, I ran my 1st half marathon, I created a TON of new healthy & delicious recipes, I got diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and I suffered a traumatic foot injury. Yea...a lot has happened. The thing is though, I love my life, my island, my husband and my struggle to run again is becoming a reality everyday! Come visit and see what life is like in Trinidad. Come find an amazing recipe. Come to get some fitness inspiration. xoxo from Trinidad
- Social networks:
- It’s Baaaack… GIVING THANKS – Week 1
Posted on 24 February 2020 | 3:18 am
- Growing Every Damn Day
Posted on 31 January 2020 | 7:00 am
- Bigger is Better – The Details of My Breast Enhancement
Posted on 4 October 2019 | 2:30 pm
- Why I Got Boobs
Posted on 2 October 2019 | 3:21 pm
- My First Mammogram – Not What I Expected
Posted on 1 October 2019 | 2:48 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.