Newly Swissed is the online magazine about Switzerland. We cover lifestyle topics related to culture, design, events, oddities and tourism - www.newlyswissed.com
|6||[Hits: 186 - Added: 01-02-11]|
expat living in Zurich
- Interest: Switzerland, Traveling, Events
- About me: I run Newly Swissed, an online magazine for anyone who wants to discover Switzerland for the first time or re-discover it after an expat experience. I have spent almost a decade in the US and am seeing my country of birth from a different perspective now...
- Social networks:
- What I’ve learned about KKL, the Lucerne Culture and Congress Centre
Posted on 22 January 2020 | 2:05 am
- Carona Immagina is a top art event in a tiny Swiss village
Posted on 18 January 2020 | 2:41 am
- Here are the six most Instagramable places in Nyon
Posted on 14 January 2020 | 2:49 am
- Top 13 free things to do in Zürich in winter
Posted on 10 January 2020 | 2:43 am
- Why Campo Cortoi made me want to volunteer in Switzerland
Posted on 7 January 2020 | 11:22 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.