A blog about a UK expat living abroad in Switzerland for the last year. Experiencing the culture, food, living, working and smallholding whilst here!
|12||[Hits: 33 - Added: 04-07-13]|
the good life in practice
UK British expat living in Switzerland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: language, food, smallholding, culture, history
- About me: I am a British Expat who has been living in the Swiss Alps for the past year experiencing Swiss Culture, working and trying to learn the Swiss Dialect!
- Social networks:
- Quick update…2017
Posted on 11 June 2017 | 10:09 am
- Suffolk Smallholders AGM and annual show 2016
Posted on 21 December 2016 | 7:14 am
- Mr Podge in pictures
Posted on 20 December 2016 | 10:19 am
- The last of the growing season…
Posted on 19 December 2016 | 7:11 am
- Featured in Grow Your Own magazine
Posted on 18 December 2016 | 10:05 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.