I moved to South Korea in February 2011. I worked as an English teacher in Busan for a year and a half. I moved to Ulsan in August 2012 and now live with my boyfriend that works in the oil and gas industry. We love to travel all over Korea and Asia and I write all about our adventures on my blog.
|1||[Hits: 15 - Added: 14-10-13]|
US American expat living in South Korea
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 15-05-84
- Interest: travel, Korea
- About me: My name is Meagan and I moved to South Korea in February 2011. I worked as an English teacher in Busan for a year and a half. I moved to Ulsan in August 2012 and now live with my boyfriend that works in the oil and gas industry. I am learning that expat life as a oil/gas partner is much different than that of an English teacher! Transitioning to a new (smaller) city has been a bit difficult for me, but I love my life! We will be in Korea until late 2014 and I can’t wait to see where life takes us next!
- Social networks:
- Less than a week left in Korea and I’m starting to freak out a little bit!
Posted on 29 May 2015 | 11:11 am
- 8 Things To Do In Sokcho, South Korea
Posted on 5 April 2015 | 9:00 pm
- Can you believe it?! We’re leaving Korea!
Posted on 29 March 2015 | 9:30 pm
- The Ultimate Guide to Rail Biking in Korea
Posted on 2 February 2015 | 2:08 am
- Surprise! We’re engaged! Our Jeju Island Engagement Story
Posted on 18 December 2014 | 12:05 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.