This is my space where two of my favorite hobbies unite: travel and writing. I write about tips for living in Korea as well as lifestyle and other travel tips and experiences.
|3||[Hits: 24 - Added: 14-07-15]|
US American expat living in South Korea
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 31-08-88
- Interest: Travel
- About me: Hey everyone! I am a 26-year-old American who has been living and working abroad since 2013. I am currently located in Seoul, Korea, where I work as an English teacher. I would love to connect with fellow expats and like-minded people.
- Social networks:
- I’m Moving (Again) and I’m Terrified
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 10:35 am
- Expat Tax Services Review: Taxes for Expats
Posted on 22 January 2019 | 3:20 am
- Songs that Will Always Remind Me of Travel and Work Abroad
Posted on 30 December 2018 | 2:54 am
- Things to Do in Singapore in 2 Days
Posted on 5 December 2018 | 1:10 pm
- Eco-friendly Gifts for The Traveler in Your Life
Posted on 28 November 2018 | 2:10 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.