I post a picture EVERY SINGLE day (since 4th August 2013!!)… sometimes cheeky, sometimes interesting, sometimes boring about life in Singapore (and Beijing before) and we also take (lots of?) trips ;-)
|1||[Hits: 11 - Added: 13-01-18]|
French expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Photography, Travel, Third Culture Kids,
- About me: Frenchy married to an American with an Argentina-born daughter and a Scotland-born son. I left France in 1990 for a year in the USA but ended up staying a bit longer, then bringing back a boyfriend in my luggage ;-). Expat life started when my boyfriend soon-to-be husband asked me if I would be interested in moving to Argentina for a 2-year posting... almost 20 years later and 6 other international moves we are still spinning around the world. Currently living in Singapore, until the next move ;-)
- Social networks:
- .You’ve got the make the best out of the current situation There’s beauty in the slower pace...
Posted on 27 February 2020 | 1:01 pm
- .Lately I’ve been taking a lot more advantages of living near the gorgeous Singapore Botanical...
Posted on 26 February 2020 | 1:03 pm
- .After the free thermometer from work… Go to the movie, get a free health check 😉
Posted on 25 February 2020 | 1:01 pm
- .Monday Murals Reminiscing Old Changi Days by Yip Yew Chong This 37m long mural at Changi Airport...
Posted on 24 February 2020 | 1:01 pm
- .Technically it’s Baguette Lah… with an h! Love me some Singlish
Posted on 23 February 2020 | 1:01 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.