Part lifestyle blog, part travel guide, Palm Tree Tea is a space for me to share my passion for this vibrant West African country and to support locally sourced products and creative enterprises.
|2||[Hits: 22 - Added: 07-12-15]|
UK British expat living in Dakar
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Art, Culture, Travel
- About me: My name is Moira, originally from the UK, I now live in Dakar, Senegal on the westernmost tip of Africa.
- Six Bougies: Personal and Home Accessories Set to the Backdrop of West Africa
Posted on 6 October 2016 | 9:59 am
- A Dakar Apartment Tour
Posted on 22 September 2016 | 10:38 am
- Karité: The West African Wonder Balm
Posted on 31 August 2016 | 2:42 pm
- 10 Tips for Life in Dakar
Posted on 4 August 2016 | 9:47 am
- Storks, Sardines and Street Art : The Quirky Charm of Portimão
Posted on 26 June 2016 | 10:31 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.