Through my blog I hope to share: practical advice; situations or things that make me laugh or cry from the bizarre to the ridiculous – along with the challenges I face in everyday life due to language or cultural misunderstandings. If you are looking to visit Portugal I hope you find my collection of beach reviews and cultural events useful – they are all based on first hand experience!
|2||[Hits: 58 - Added: 16-10-10]|
UK British expat living in Portugal
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Photography, gardening, art, cooking, writing, virtual travel
- About me: Just living day-to-day: trying to unravel the bureaucracy; learning the langauge; studying the culture to break free from the "Expat Bubble" whilst trying to maintain a positive attitude and my sense of humour!
- Wordless Wednesday: Praia do Monte Clerigo
Posted on 20 May 2020 | 1:09 am
- Garden Diary: Vegetable Update 15th May
Posted on 16 May 2020 | 9:57 am
- Poetry: The Human Lottery
Posted on 14 May 2020 | 10:07 pm
- Wordless Wednesday: What a Whopper!
Posted on 13 May 2020 | 7:02 am
- Garden Diary: May – Garden Colour
Posted on 9 May 2020 | 4:23 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.