The Insightful Guide to Portugal. The main motivation behind this blog is to show the beauty of Portugal; the food, the culture, the lifestyle, while also sharing insightful knowledge on its history and traditions. You’ll be able to find everything from quick reads to travel guides, and even our favourite recipes. We’re currently two expats discovering Portugal one day at a time, and we’d like to share our discoveries with you. We’re constantly explaining to people that there’s more to Portugal than beaches, resorts and golf courses and this blog is where we intend to show it. We want to show you the real Authentic Portugal.
|1||[Hits: 0 - Added: 19-02-20]|
UK British expat living in Algarve
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 07-08-92
- Interest: Travel, Photography, Food, Portugal!
- About me: Originally from England, I moved to Portugal to pursue an academic career as a full time researcher at a university in 2016. Since then I've tried to travel, learn and experience as much of the country and culture as possible.
- Social networks:
- Lisbon to the Algarve – How to get from Lisbon to the Algarve
Posted on 22 May 2020 | 3:22 pm
- Port Explained: The Complete Guide to Port Wine
Posted on 20 May 2020 | 6:09 pm
- Super Bock or Sagres? A Guide to Beer in Portugal
Posted on 16 May 2020 | 5:48 pm
- Pastel de Nata: Homemade Portuguese Custard Tart Recipe
Posted on 16 May 2020 | 11:45 am
- Monsanto, Portugal: The Complete Guide
Posted on 15 May 2020 | 3:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.