One couples journey to make positive changes in northern rural Peru, one cow herder at a time. Plenty of photos and video and more then most can handle of interesting quick tidbits. Quick is key, we all have limited time on the internet and don't want to be reading page after page.. updated regularly.. Give it a try won't you?
|3||[Hits: 7 - Added: 18-02-14]|
US American expat living in Peru
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 22-06-77
- Interest: Farming, Fireworks, Motorcycling, and Dogs
- About me: Coming from USA and spending several years in Peru. Helping to improve their water systems there and figure other people would appreciate seeing the struggles and successes of myself and my wife in the rural northern mountain regions.
- Social networks:
- During this time of racial injustice..
Posted on 4 June 2020 | 3:03 pm
- 8wks of Quarantine Done..
Posted on 9 May 2020 | 3:57 pm
- Saturday Soccer Practice During Quarantine..
Posted on 11 April 2020 | 3:07 pm
- Our Family’s First Pandemic..
Posted on 4 April 2020 | 10:44 am
- Sam Ran the Pensacola Turkey Trot..
Posted on 28 November 2019 | 3:06 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.