Our decision to move to Panama has been in the works for many years. Now that it has come to fruition we want to share our experience through this blog. Our hope is that you too will be inspired to jump out of your comfort zone and find the thing that floats your boat — and perhaps even plan an escape of your own!
|0||[Hits: 19 - Added: 31-08-15]|
US American expat living in Panama
- Birthday: 25-08-59
- Interest: Travel and New Experiences
- About me: We are John and Susan Pazera, last sighted in the U.S. in Long Beach, Calif. In 2001, we took our last sail out under the Golden Gate Bridge and set off on the trip of our lives: a three-year journey down the Pacific coast and through the Panama Canal. That sailing adventure has never left us – and it’s driven a passion for travel and new experiences that informs almost every major decision we make. And now the adventure continues. After almost a decade of “what ifs,” dreaming, and planning, we moved ourselves lock, stock and barrel to the highlands of Western Panama on April 29, 2015. We came down with two sweet dogs, and not much more, to find out what lies around the next bend.
- Social networks:
- A Visit to a Colombian Flower Finca
Posted on 15 February 2020 | 1:27 pm
- A Barrio Transformation in Medellin
Posted on 12 January 2020 | 10:53 pm
- The Best of Latitude Adjustment: Our Most-Viewed Posts of 2019
Posted on 31 December 2019 | 5:24 pm
- ¡Feliz Navidad! A Very Medellín Christmas
Posted on 24 December 2019 | 4:19 pm
- Rediscovering Comuna 13 in Medellín, Colombia
Posted on 17 December 2019 | 12:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.