Restless and unfulfilled with cubicle life we decided to leave it all behind and hit the road as AWOL Americans. We're creating our own lifestyle as we go by taking it slow and living life to the fullest. We hope this blog can help inspire you to do the same.
|1||[Hits: 79 - Added: 01-03-14]|
US American expat living in Yucatan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Food, Reading, Writing, Scuba Diving
- About me: My husband and I just celebrated one year of our new liberated life. We left corporate gigs, family and friends behind to live and work in different parts of the world. We drove from Kansas to Playa del Carmen, Mexico with everything we own in the back end of our car. No kids, no pets, just the two of us. Already looking around to see where we might land next.
- Social networks:
- Roadside Flamingos, A Nice Bonus – Mexico Minute
Posted on 14 August 2015 | 5:21 pm
- A Cure Has Been Found! Peoplesickness Be Gone
Posted on 12 August 2015 | 5:53 pm
- Mexico Minute -Yucatan Traditions, Old And New
Posted on 31 July 2015 | 6:37 pm
- When Birthdays Get Weird – Cirque du Soleil Corteo
Posted on 16 July 2015 | 6:29 pm
- Suffering From a State of Peoplesickness – Yes, It’s a Thing
Posted on 7 July 2015 | 9:41 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.