This blog is about expatriation, African culture, living abroad, my travels, Ivory Coast, India, being a work-from-home author and just about anything related that is exciting and new in my life.
|2||[Hits: 65 - Added: 01-05-16]|
expat living in Ivory Coast
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Writing, Traveling, Reading
- About me: I am an Indian author, blogger and traveler who is currently residing in the exotic West African country of Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire. I look at this country and other countries I travel to from the eyes of a writer and consequently pen down my ideas, experiences, views and reviews in the hope that someone would enjoy and benefit from reading my posts.
- Social networks:
- Staying Home During Corona: Diary of a Three Year Old
Posted on 22 March 2020 | 8:31 pm
- Who is this Corona? [Diary of a Three Year Old]
Posted on 19 March 2020 | 3:22 am
- The Country Boy and the City Girl: Diary of a Three Year Old
Posted on 9 March 2020 | 1:19 am
- A Journey into Ice Age: Diary of a Three Year Old
Posted on 1 March 2020 | 10:52 pm
- Ice Skating in Canada: Diary of a Three Year Old
Posted on 24 February 2020 | 2:09 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.