Turin Italy Guide is a travel and lifestyle blog by locals and an online travel guide helping readers discover Turin and the rest of Piedmont, Italy.
|0||[Hits: 9 - Added: 02-07-15]|
US American expat living in Turin
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, music, wine, yoga
- About me: I am originally from the USA. I lived in Venice, Italy for a few years. After an unforgettable experience living there, my love for Italy continues and I have been living and traveling to Italy extensively for over 16 years. My passion for travel led me to completing a Masters degree specializing in Tourism Management & Marketing. I also spent time as a Tour Manager. This gave me the opportunity to travel all of Western Europe but my true passion for Italian culture and lifestyle always brought me back to Italy. This ongoing romance with Italy and its culture developed into a desire to become an Italy Travel Consultant to help others experience Italy at its finest and on a deeper level. As a result, Turin Italy Guide and Your Friend In Italy was created.
- Social networks:
- Wine Art in Barolo
Posted on 22 May 2020 | 12:57 pm
- TAJARIN: A Classic Piedmont Recipe
Posted on 14 May 2020 | 4:37 pm
- Piedmont Home Concierge
Posted on 8 May 2020 | 7:46 pm
- Piedmont Off the Beaten Track
Posted on 3 May 2020 | 1:41 pm
- La Morra Artist – Tina Ciravegna Giacone
Posted on 15 January 2020 | 1:42 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.