Writing about life in Ireland and living with an illness that cannot be cured. Life in Ireland means much more to me than being diagnosed with MS, but I write about MS to educate and inform people about this illness. Too many people have the wrong idea about it. Spicing things up with stories about living in Ireland and its many quirks.
|6||[Hits: 23 - Added: 04-05-13]|
expat living in Ireland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Ireland, writing, traveling, books, blogging
- About me: Originally from Belgium but living in Ireland since 2002 and absolutely loving it! I moved to Ireland because I was in love with the country, its history and culture. Studied library sciences and would love to finish my degree in Psychology someday. Living with multiple sclerosis since 2005 but I don't let it get to me. Life goes on!
- Social networks:
- MS News: June 2016
Posted on 5 July 2016 | 8:11 pm
- GUEST POST: Using Social Media to Connect With Other MSers
Posted on 19 June 2016 | 5:09 pm
- Preparing for your neurological appointment
Posted on 4 June 2016 | 8:11 pm
- MS News: May 2016
Posted on 1 June 2016 | 3:11 pm
- Health Organisations – Ireland
Posted on 1 June 2016 | 9:08 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.