Because I love traveling, writing, and art, I have decided to combine the three. I often paint the places I visit. I then express all my expat explorations in a circus of prose, illustrations, photography, and hilarious anecdotes on topics that other travelers can relate to.
|1||[Hits: 21 - Added: 28-07-14]|
US American expat living in Guatemala
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 05-06-86
- Interest: Travel, Writing, Painting
- About me: I am a creative crackerjack from Connecticut and I love inspiring others. With several years of experience in the communications industry and a master’s degree in publishing, I have a very broad understanding of the digital revolution and what it means to be ‘published’ in 2014. I am eager to facilitate a global conversations and enable multidimensional, multicultural communication. My greatest ambition is to make a success of this blog, and in the process provide an inspiring resource for other expats.
- It’s what we get for waking up in…Buenos Aires?
Posted on 13 October 2015 | 12:31 am
- The diary of a penguin
Posted on 12 October 2015 | 2:28 pm
- It’s not about luck: How traveling makes us happier people
Posted on 28 April 2015 | 5:50 pm
- How becoming an expat helped me meet life goals
Posted on 16 March 2015 | 5:44 pm
- How to see the world with the eyes of a child
Posted on 30 January 2015 | 5:06 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.