I am an Italian immigrant living in Finland. I have two children through birth and international adoption. I write about our multicultural family, life in Finland, and more.
|1||[Hits: 3 - Added: 10-04-19]|
expat living in Finland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Parenting, Expat life, Adoption
- About me: My name is Paola, I was born and raised in Italy, I moved to Finland in 2011. I work in IT. My husband is also Italian. We have two children though birth and international adoption from India. Our family is an unlikely blend of three cultures: Italian, Finnish, and Indian.
- Social networks:
- 5 Easy Healthy Kid-Friendly Meals
Posted on 24 June 2020 | 6:05 pm
- 5 Activities to Experience Summer in ‘Finnish style’
Posted on 9 June 2020 | 3:44 pm
- Bilingual Kids – Our Experience Teaching a Second Language
Posted on 1 June 2020 | 7:35 am
- Support for Families in Finland – Resources and Services
Posted on 20 May 2020 | 7:20 am
- Kamalat äidit®, support for mothers of teenagers in Finland
Posted on 5 May 2020 | 9:29 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.