I am an Italian immigrant living in Finland. I have two children through birth and international adoption. I write about our multicultural family, life in Finland, and more.
|1||[Hits: 3 - Added: 10-04-19]|
expat living in Finland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Parenting, Expat life, Adoption
- About me: My name is Paola, I was born and raised in Italy, I moved to Finland in 2011. I work in IT. My husband is also Italian. We have two children though birth and international adoption from India. Our family is an unlikely blend of three cultures: Italian, Finnish, and Indian.
- Social networks:
- Expat Families: How To Build A Support Network
Posted on 5 December 2019 | 8:30 am
- 6 Reasons Why You Need a Digital Detox Now – a guest post
Posted on 16 November 2019 | 6:29 pm
- 6 Reasons Why Reading to Children is a Parent’s Superpower
Posted on 24 October 2019 | 2:41 pm
- Claiming My Body Back
Posted on 16 October 2019 | 6:51 pm
- Our Family’s Fall Tradition: Pumpkin Picking
Posted on 2 October 2019 | 5:37 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.