I am an Italian immigrant living in Finland. I have two children through birth and international adoption. I write about our multicultural family, life in Finland, and more.
|1||[Hits: 3 - Added: 10-04-19]|
expat living in Finland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Parenting, Expat life, Adoption
- About me: My name is Paola, I was born and raised in Italy, I moved to Finland in 2011. I work in IT. My husband is also Italian. We have two children though birth and international adoption from India. Our family is an unlikely blend of three cultures: Italian, Finnish, and Indian.
- Social networks:
- Bored Child, Sane Parent
Posted on 18 January 2020 | 7:35 pm
- Walking the Klassarinkierros Trail with Children
Posted on 5 January 2020 | 1:59 pm
- The 10 Bravest Things I Ever Did
Posted on 26 December 2019 | 6:43 pm
- How To Foster Self-Esteem in Kids in an Early Age – guest post by Elkyra Park
Posted on 22 December 2019 | 7:09 am
- Expat Families: How To Build A Support Network
Posted on 5 December 2019 | 8:30 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.